At Trefilados Urbano we have been manufacturing and producing low carbon galvanized steel since 1982. It is one of the most demanded wires in the world due to its great versatility. Proof of this is its use in sectors as diverse as industrial, agricultural, construction or crafts.
The wire that fits your needs
When it comes to talking about this type of wire, it is convenient to differentiate between galvanized wire for general purpose and trancannée galvanized wire.
It's the most common wire and it's usually related to this kind of product. It consists of arranging the product in the traditional roll manually.
It is different from the previous one in its presentation. Although the wire may be the same, in this case, its arrangement is carried out automatically in rolls. They are highly demanded by large companies, since they favor production processes, improving economic and time performance.
However, by producing our own low carbon galvanized wire we can offer all customers the possibility of having the product completely adapted to their needs. A personalized result to help and facilitate the work of those who trust in our know-how from years dedicated to this noble art.
We make galvanized wire with measurements from 1 to 6 millimeters.[/expand]
Wide variety of low-carbon galvanized wire formats
Each company or individual who needs low carbon galvanized wire needs it to meet specific and different qualities. At Trefilados Urbano we are aware of this, hence we put at your disposal a wide variety of formats, both standard, and custom.
General-purpose galvanized wire formats:
- General-purpose galvanized wire roll of 5 kg , 25 kg , 50 kg and with irregular weight.
- Galvanized wire of 5 Kg. For DIY.
- Rosette galvanized wire of 500 to 1.000 Kg.
- Bobine trancanée galvanized wire of 500 fo 1000 Kg in two heights.
- Commercial and reinforced galvanized wire (triple galvanized).
Trancannée galvanized wire formats:
- Trancanée galvanized wire roll of 25 and 50 Kg.
- Galvanized wire on wooden reel with weight to be determined by the client.
- Galvanized wire plus colored polymer resin.
- Galvanized wire with zinc coating plus aluminum (5% and 10%).
Do not hesitate to contact us for further information and possibilities.